Saturday 4 June 2011

The Carpenters Horizon: 1975

Horizon was the sixth consecutive platinum-certified album by American musical duo The Carpenters. It was recorded at A&M Records (mainly in Studio "D" using then-state-of-the-art 24-track recording technology, 30 Dolby) and recorded at 30 inches per second). The Carpenters spent many hours experimenting with different sounds, techniques and effects.

After five consecutive albums peaking inside the U.S. top five, Horizon broke this run by reaching No13. The album has been certified Platinum by the RIAA for selling over a million copies. Horizon became one of The Carpenters' biggest universal sellers reaching No1 in both Japan and the UK and charting high in many countries around the world.

Carpenters,Horizon,UK,Deleted,LP RECORD,525987

Aurora
Only Yesterday
Desperado
Please Mr Postman
I Can Dream Can't I
Solitaire
Happy
(I'm Caught Between) Goodbye And I Love You
Love Me For What I Am
Eventide

No comments:

Post a Comment